802.11 a/n miniPCI radio|
||wlm200n5 = Compex WLM200N5-23-ESD miniPCI radio card, MMCX connectors,
5 GHz band ONLY !
||Atheros AR9220 - please check whether your OS supports this device before you
place your order. Linux -> ath9k. BSD -> limited support (802.11g)
in FreeBSD 9.0, 802.11n in development.
||2 x MMCX
||Wireless radio cards are ESD sensitive, especially the RF switch and the
power amplifier. To avoid damage by electrostatic discharge,
the following installation procedure is recommended:
- Touch your hands and the bag containing the radio card to a ground
point on the router board (for example one of the mounting holes). This
will equalize the potential of radio card and router board.
- Install the radio card in the miniPCI socket.
- Install the pigtail cable in the cutout of the enclosure. This will
ground the pigtail to the enclosure.
- Touch the I-PEX connector of the pigtail to the mounting hole
(discharge), then plug onto the radio card.
- Use external lightning protection for outdoor applications.
||FCC & CE. Intended for professional use.
|© 2002-2016 PC Engines GmbH. All rights reserved.|