802.11a 400mW miniPCI radio with 54/108 Mbps support|
||wlm54a26 = Compex WLM54A26 26dBm radio card, RoHS compliant
||Main antenna = MMCX. Auxiliary antenna (for diversity receive) = u.fl / I-PEX.
Pigtail and antenna must be ordered separately.
||This card does 802.11a (5 GHz band) only, NO 2.4 GHz.
||Wireless radio cards are ESD sensitive, especially the RF switch and the
power amplifier. To avoid damage by electrostatic discharge,
the following installation procedure is recommended:
- Touch your hands and the bag containing the radio card to a ground
point on the router board (for example one of the mounting holes). This
will equalize the potential of radio card and router board.
- Install the radio card in the miniPCI socket.
- Install the pigtail cable in the cutout of the enclosure. This will
ground the pigtail to the enclosure.
- Touch the I-PEX connector of the pigtail to the mounting hole
(discharge), then plug onto the radio card.
- Use external lightning protection for outdoor applications.
||These cards are intended for professional use, not end-user installation.
|© 2002-2016 PC Engines GmbH. All rights reserved.|