802.11 a/b/g miniPCI wifi module|
||cm9 = CM9-GP miniPCI radio card, RoHS compliant
||u.fl, compatible with PC Engines I-PEX pigtail cables. Pigtail and antenna
must be ordered separately.
||Wireless radio cards are ESD sensitive, especially the RF switch and the
power amplifier. To avoid damage by electrostatic discharge,
the following installation procedure is recommended:
- Touch your hands and the bag containing the radio card to a ground
point on the router board (for example one of the mounting holes). This
will equalize the potential of radio card and router board.
- Install the radio card in the miniPCI socket.
- Install the pigtail cable in the cutout of the enclosure. This will
ground the pigtail to the enclosure.
- Touch the I-PEX connector of the pigtail to the mounting hole
(discharge), then plug onto the radio card.
- Use external lightning protection for outdoor applications.
||CM9 is FCC and CE tested, but these cards are intended for professional use,
not end-user installation.
||1 year. No serial number label, no warranty. To read the date code, see
label. Warranty identification: ex. C03951500112C01 /
C039-Model Name /
5-2005 Year /
|© 2002-2021 PC Engines GmbH. All rights reserved