802.11 a/b/g/n miniPCI wifi module|
||dnma92 = DNMA92 miniPCI radio card, I-Pex connectors
||Atheros AR9220 - please check whether your OS supports this device before you
place your order. Linux -> ath9k, requires recent kernel (e.g. 2.6.37).
BSD -> limited support (802.11g) in FreeBSD 9.0, 802.11n in development.
Seems to be working with pfSense 2.1.
||I-Pex / u.fl
||Wireless radio cards are ESD sensitive, especially the RF switch and the
power amplifier. To avoid damage by electrostatic discharge,
the following installation procedure is recommended:
- Touch your hands and the bag containing the radio card to a ground
point on the router board (for example one of the mounting holes). This
will equalize the potential of radio card and router board.
- Install the radio card in the miniPCI socket.
- Install the pigtail cable in the cutout of the enclosure. This will
ground the pigtail to the enclosure.
- Touch the I-PEX connector of the pigtail to the mounting hole
(discharge), then plug onto the radio card.
- Use external lightning protection for outdoor applications.
||FCC & CE. Intended for professional use.
||1 year. No serial number label, no warranty. To read the date code, see
label. Warranty identification: ex. C03951500112C01 /
C039-Model Name /
5-2005 Year /
|© 2002-2021 PC Engines GmbH. All rights reserved